What a great party! We really appreciate all the friends and family that helped us celebrate our upcoming realization of a couple long-term goals. Goal 1: travel the world for a year. Goal 2: Les to make it to 50 without loosing all his hair! (second goal partially met)
We really appreciated the positive energy thrown our way and for all of you who made special efforts to celebrate with us. Special mention to the Arizona Sherrys (Les/Vi, Melanie) and Sacramento Sherrys (Dan/Janelle, Ed/Julie).
Key learnings from our party:
- Kinder’s is a great caterer – and when they cater for 150 – it means 150 really hungry adults. (anyone want some left over BBQ chicken?)
- Racer 5 is a hit at a party of folks who appreciate good beer.
- JP (the DJ in the lime green shirt) appreciates good beer, and can consume a respectable volume of Racer 5.
- Little girls just want to have fun! The energy on the dance floor was prodigious.
- We are blessed to have awesome family & friends! Thank you all.